12/14/2008 noone but me from URL @ 9:41 PM You know we've been down that road, what seems a thousand times before
Study date with suzy & sheesha night
56th POP
Well, it's been an eventful weekend.
Quite thankfully sheesha doesn't get me on a high, but it was fun.
I think that being a reserve is one of the suckiest feelings on earth.
& I think with the old ncc crowd (uhh, aka seniors) gone, ncc events are gna be damn quiet.
Oh the last picture is damn funny! Check out mard's and zarifah's faces! & then there's adlin trying hard hahaha!
Fri night- sat morning started awesome ended shitttyyy. Even my mom & dad have never shouted at me in a damn long while. But to you, we're realllllly sorrrrryyyy ): We thought that it'd help, never knew it'd end up the way it did. I still feel damn bad now, so yah. Sorry yo :/
I think i've never been so vulgar in my life as compared to that night, hohoho!
Central meeting was nice cos so many 54ths came & so got to see and catch up with peoplezz.
I regret sending the email that i did; wahh, i take back what i said. Shitheadz.
Yeap that was my weekend, uh :)
I have a friend who always listens to me and has a way of saying exactly the things i want to hear. Just seeing your name appear on my phone is almost enough to make me feel safe. So, thank you for being there for me like you've always been nishukusu :) Love you very very strawberry many many much!
Okay, hopefully next week ends up a good week. I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon! Not quite in the mood yet though. But will be, cos its christmasssss! :D & neither can i believe that the year is ending so soon. I have mixed feelings for next year. But ohwell, live goes on so move on right? Yeapadabadoooooo!
Have a good week ya'll!
every smile you fake every claim you stake i'll be watching you.